Fund+ invests in and supports:
- active in life sciences (primary focus on therapeutics, not excluding diagnostics and medical devices), with a strong patient-centric approach addressing unmet medical needs
- in an advanced development stage (first round and subsequent financing)
- with an experienced management team respecting highest ethical values
- presenting a solid business plan
- invest in Europe, with a focus on Belgium
Fund+ aims to become a significant minority shareholder (more than 10%) and offers access to a wide international network within the scientific, academic and financial community. The intended investment size per project will be between EUR 5 million and EUR 15 million.
Fund+ plays a constructive role as board member in our portfolio companies.
Fund+ wants to become a long term partner of companies, create value for its shareholders and generate and formally evaluate a tangible beneficial societal impact.
The societal impact will be evaluated by using a proprietary SRI scorecard that is based on the SRI policy that you can find here.